The Coast - Final Post

At the conclusion of my time in Kenya, my parents and sister flew across the Atlantic to see
what I had been up to! After a few days of showing them around Mpala, we all hopped in a
puddle jumper and took off for the town of Malindi on the Kenyan coast where we snorkeled
in the Indian Ocean, toured museums, explored the ancient ruins of Gedi, and relaxed. It
was so refreshing to wind down after my internship with family and friends before heading
home.

Here are some pictures from our time on the coast!


Image 1: The plane that we took to the coast

Image 2: The view from my seat in the plane

Image 3: One of the many beautiful views from the house we stayed in

Image 4: Wall of flowers by the beach

Image 5: Whale skeleton at the Gede Ruins museum

Image 6: Me standing next to giant bamboo

Image 7: Bull horned spider spinning its web outside of the house

Image 8: Me with the house dog, Lulu

Image 9: The coast of Malindi

Image 10: Me hugging a baobab tree on the property

Image 11: A baobab tree flower

Thank you all so much for following along throughout my journey here in Kenya!

This will be my last blog post for the trip, as I'll be back in the US for the rest of the summer getting ready for the school year ahead. 

I hope everyone has a great rest of their summer's and I will see y'all soon!

- Charlie 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrival at Mpala

... It Begins!

My First Day Off - Hiking Mount Kenya!