Blog Update + Some Babies and their Families

Hey everyone! 

Sorry for the lack of activity recently. I've been working on some posts that detail what projects I've been working on while here at Mpala, but I think from this point onward, I'm going to post a few pictures each day in between these "main posts". I've discovered that if I try to include all of the pictures I want to show you all in each of the main posts... it would take everyone about three days to finish reading each of them - so here is our compromise. 


Enjoy!


Two young plains zebras with members of their dazzle (which I've learned is what you call a group of zebras) behind them 

A family group of African savanna elephants

Young African savanna elephant 

Young baboon and its mother

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrival at Mpala

My First Day Off - Hiking Mount Kenya!

The Ark